Aquí les traigo la ultima Rom que ha salido para el NexusOne. KiNgxKxNexus Desire2Nexus 1.0 ha sido creada en base a la Rom 2.1 de Modaco. Presenta una gran velocidad y estabilidad, como verán en el vídeo corre muy fluida.
Practicamente es hacer poner en el nexus la interfaz de la desire.
HACER FULL WIPE ANTES DE INSTALAR
DESCARGAR KiNgxKxNexus Desire2Nexus 1.0:
- Based off of latest dump from Modaco *thanks a bunch man*
- Now using my latest nexus kernel #7! *FAST*
- BFS has been replaced by good ol reliable CFS
- Kernel is undervolted now!
- Kernel is still 1.113 Ghz capable!
- Fixing Permissions on each boot
- Added my tools to init.d
- Camera working 100%
- Camera flash pretty close to spot on
- Default Wallpaper changed
- Updated su
- Updated superuser.apk
- Added more live wallpapers
- Added more tools to /bin
- Added latitude widget
- Moved a handful of apps to /data
- Added HTC navipanel
- Added smiley hack to HTC_IME *credits are in settings*
- Optional a2sd cleaned up and still working
- Use kingapps2sd.sh to enable a2sd after rebooting your device
- Trackball mods *thanks ChainsDD*
- Dalvik cache is on /cache now *thanks to Modaco and team, thanks*
- Added latest Google Maps
- Multi touch now working in Google Maps
- More I will add
- Fastest version yet
- NEW King Kernel #5
- Using BFS 315
- Back to deadline as primary I/O scheduler
- Camera now has 5MP! *thanks a bunch modaco/teknologist!*
- Camera Flash getting better
- Removed teeter
- Updated ramdisk
- Changed default backgroundÂ Â (you’ll see)
- Added option to select United States in Setup Wizard
- Slow cleaning up the build…
- Fully Optimized entire build
- Now using King Kernel #4! (2.6.33)
- Can be Overclocked to 1.113 Ghz using Overclock Widget from Market
- Fixed Voice Search (Ignore initial FC)
- Fixed Live Wallpaper Picker *Thanks for the help Manup456*
- Camera Flash now Works *little off from time to time*
- LED’s blink for notifications now
- Using ChainsDD Lights/Trackball edits *thanks bro*
- Optional a2sd is fixed. Type “su” then “kingappstosd.sh” and reboot to enable
- Removed HTC FM Radio as it is broken at the moment
- Updated superuser
- Things I am forgetting I will add
- Now using KingNexusKernel #1 !
- Graphical glitches are gone *thanks paul*
- Can reboot whenever now, white screen is gone
- Last bits of optimization, frameworks next
- Voice to Text Fixed and fully working!
- GPS Working
- Added Mount USB app to mount sdcard
- Fixed up FSTAB for the a2sd users
- Cleaned up and edited build.prop
- Live wallpapers working and included (under photos)
- Wireless Tether added and working
- Wired Tether added and working
- Flash Player
- Amazon MP3 added
- Things I will add
- Based off of the build released by Modaco, since I couldn’t get the dump
- Using Kmobs Undervolted kernel
- Fully Optimized by yours truly, FAST
- WiFi fully functioning
- Testers let me know about GPS…
- Native multi touch system wide
- Pinch to Zoom on home screen
- After reboot, gets stuck in loop…..
- Network Location Fixed and fully working!
- Still some graphical glitches, but its ALOT better!
- Optional Apps to Sd
- Using Pauls Ramdisk *thanks*
- Added MANY tools into bin
- Added my script “kingappstosd.sh” to execute a2sd and reboot
- Using the init.d method
- More info to come, its Friday!